For school age children of recent migrants to Australia, strong English language skills are essential to fitting in and keeping up in school.
This 25 lesson course is specially designed to strengthen spoken English skills and develop written English skills in students who have some English language but are lacking confidence or struggling to keep up with the level of language required for school work.
Students will see rapid benefits in their language skills resulting in:
- Keeping pace with their schoolwork
- Ability to participate in classroom discussions
- Improved social skills and social interaction with other students
Students can learn in a friendly, low pressure environment using interactive computer drills, worksheets and verbal practice.
- Increased vocabulary and comprehension
- Teaching of basic English grammar concepts
- Conversation, speaking in sentences and pronunciation
Is this the ESL course for you?
This course is designed to target:
- School aged students from upper primary through senior secondary (age 8 – 18)
- Students who have some basic English language skills
- Students whose English skills are insufficient for school integration and learning
- Students who lack confidence in their spoken and written English (as a second language)
Click the FREE assessment button to find out if your child would benefit from this program.
**Available at participating centres only.