Are you interested in bringing educational opportunities to children in your region?
Master Franchisees are instrumental in moving Kip McGrath Education Centres (KMEC) into new countries and new markets. They have the backing of a large well-respected organisation that is expert in setting up new businesses and establishing new territories.
The Master Franchisee (with the assistance of Kip McGrath Head Office) establishes a pilot centre in a new country and assists KMEC to tailor the product for their market. Twelve months after the opening of a pilot centre, an assessment is conducted to ensure the centre meets all standards and is a viable franchise opportunity. Upon a satisfactory review of the centre and systems, the Master Franchisee can go on to sell franchises in their country and reap the rewards.
This process has been repeated many times and is one of the keys to Kip McGrath’s successful expansion around the world.
Successful Master Franchisees must have:
- Teaching qualifications
- Experience in owning or managing a business
Successful Master Franchisees have the desire and ability to:
- Improve the educational opportunities for children in their country
- Run a large and successful business
- Learn and implement established business systems
- Keep up with modern technology
- Follow proven marketing and advertising guidelines
Master Franchisee success is due to the following:
- Backing of an internationally trusted name in supplementary education
- Unlimited contact with company executives via telephone, email and personal visits
- Full training in our business systems
- ‘Train the trainer’ training, detailed operations manuals and support
- Assistance in setting up Education Centres, plus corporate fitout specifications, signage, equipment and furniture
- Provision of all curriculum material; computer programs, textbooks, worksheets, booklets and homework
- Products being tailored to individual countries' needs
- Assistance in establishing the business support for Franchises including the use of software
- A realistic sharing of revenue between the Master Franchisee and the Franchisor
Master Franchise Opportunities currently exist in:
||United Arab Emirates
||United States of America
|Pakistan (Sold - Please contact Kashif Memon)
If you would like to know more about this exciting business and professional opportunity, please complete the Master Franchise Enquiry Form and a detailed information pack will be mailed to you.