Welcome to our web page.
- We are a local family business run by the Hooper family of Jenny, Pam and David.
- Our Centre has served the Buderim and surrounding areas since 1992.
- We are all fully qualified and registered teachers with many years of experience between us.
- Pam and David teach locally and we all have current knowledge of the latest curriculum.
What we do:
- Create a happy family atmosphere for learning.
- Provide free assessments in all aspects of English and mathematics.
- Employ qualified, competent teachers.
- Treat all students as individuals with individually designed programs.
- Conduct small group tuition and private lessons.
- Assist with referrals to specialist services.
- Advise parents about learning difficulties such as dyslexia and the autism spectrum.
- Provide information and diagnosis of Irlen Syndrome.
We firmly believe that every person can learn if given the opportunity and positive support.
We know we can make a difference!